SLIDER

PAGES

Glowing & Gorgeous {Yuba City Maternity Photographer}

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Im a little behind on my blog posts being I just photographed her beautiful new son! Sarah is not only my neighbor but also a long time friend, so I was very excited to do these photographs for her. We had alot of fun traveling to Marysville, then to Yuba City, oh and lets not forget the pit stop for Ice Cream! hey what can I say..when a pregnant woman wants Ice Cream, you give her Ice Cream! {although I wasn't arguing any =)}
I loved her outfit choices and the fact that she wore her husbands wedding shirt and tie made her photo's that much more special! I will be sharing their new baby boy Romans pictures soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger