SLIDER

PAGES

Brandi & Jesse's June Wedding {LaPorte Wedding Photography}

Friday, July 19, 2013

I knew from the moment I met Brandi and Jesse that they were an amazing couple and that there wedding day would be no different. I loved how Brandi took every crazy obstacle thrown at her and never seemed stressed out, this is a rare quality in a bride. Brandi & Jesse were married at the beautiful LaPorte Union Hotel and it was perfect! I can not wait to go back and shoot there again. There is no doubt in my mind that this couple is going to have a beautiful future together, Congratulations Brandi and Jesse!





















1 comment:

  1. Truly, this couple’s June wedding was so cute. These photos are just so cute to see. We also had our pre wedding shoot recently at the beachside LA venue and now will be tying the knot in next month at destination Bali venue. Can’t wait for our special day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger